Variazione sul tema della ref. 24. La ref. 24 ha maglia a fasce colore bianco e nero, pantaloncini ordinariamente bianchi ma anche neri, calzettoni bianchi bordi neri.
La ref. 180 ha maglia a fasce colore bianco e nero, pantaloncini ordinariamente neri, calzettoni rossi.
Questo kit è stato usato dagli scozzesi dell’East Stirlingshire tra il 1927 ed il 1980.
L’East Stirlighshire può essere reso anche con le ref. 8, 10, 21, 24, 34, 178, 272.
Possiedo questa ref. nella mia collezione HW, in originale.
East Stirlingshire Football Club is a Scottish association football club based in the town of Falkirk. The club was founded in 1881 and competes in the Lowland Football League, in the fifth tier of the Scottish football league system. The club’s origins can be traced to 1880 when a local cricket club formed a football team under the name Britannia, based in the village of Bainsford.
The club was elected to the Scottish Football League in 1900–01 and has competed in the league system for most of its existence. East Stirlingshire has won the second tier of Scottish football once and finished runners-up once, earning promotion to the top-flight on both occasions. The club’s highest league ranking came during the two solitary seasons it competed in the top flight in 1932–33 and 1963–64. In 2016, East Stirlingshire became the first club ever to be relegated out of the national league system.
East Stirlingshire first entered in the Scottish Cup in 1882, its best result reaching the quarter-finals on three occasions, the last in 1981. The club’s best result in a national cup competition was in the 2000–01 season when it reached the semi-finals of the Scottish Challenge Cup, losing to Livingston for a place in the final. In 2008, the club left Firs Park and moved to Ochilview Park to ground-share with local rivals Stenhousemuir. From the start of the 2018–19 season the club will ground-share with rivals Falkirk at the Falkirk Stadium.
East Stirlingshire’s home colours have been black and white hoops for most of its existence since 1882. The club’s first strip was thin blue and white hoops between 1880 and 1882, before changing to colours similar to the present day. An all-black shirt was introduced between 1960 and 1962, and again between 2008 and 2010, while the club’s centenary strip in 1981 was all-white. In 1996–97, the stripes were changed from horizontal to vertical for a full season; a similar design featured for one month in August 1982 before changing back.[
The club crest is a shield with black and white stripes and a stylised football, with a banner displaying the club name at the top. It has several variations with the football and banner coloured black, white or orange in different versions.